MOST USED UTENSILS IN OUR HOMES

My house is situated in Daggar.It is very airy and well ventilated. Our house was built by my grandfather .It is quite new. It is made of bricks. There are seven rooms and one underground. All the rooms has good windows,and good floors. The drawing room of our house is large. It is well decorated. There is a small kitchen. Our house has a big courtyard. Our house is fitted with electricity. There is a separate room in which I do my study. The rooms are white washed every year . Our house is comfortable in summer as well as in winter. I love and like my house very much.

Underground:

                                So our underground is not very big . It is very fresh and cool. I sleep there at afternoon time. Sometimes I do my homework over there. Our family members put stuff here nowadays. So that was about information about our underground. 

Kitchen:

                In kitchen we cook three times in a day. We have UTENSILS and plates in the kitchen. There is an oven in the kitchen. There is a chick in the kitchen. There is a freezer in our kitchen. There is a window in our kitchen.

Freezer:

         There are two freezer in our house . In freezer we cool some fruits,vegetables or even water. Sometimes we even keep food in the freezer etc......


Stable:

               There is one stable in our house. Here the cows and sheep stand and sleep.we have one cow in our house....

Trees:

              In our house there even four trees .We watered the plants so that it give food. Our house there are Apple tree, pomegranate tree and orange tree etc......

Comments

Popular Posts